Your Privyseal reflects your first name and last name, your qualification or designation or status or role and the date and time the information was last checked. It also invites the viewer of your Privyseal to View Details and, for this reason and others, you should hyperlink it to your PrivySeal Verification Certificate, which normally displays far more information, including your contact.
Articles in this section
- Changing your email address or mobile number
- How do I download my certificate?
- How do I update my agent status on my PrivySeal?
- How do I print my certificate?
- Embed your seal on your web page
- How do I share my certificate?
- How do I remove my Privyseal?
- How do I resize my Privyseal?
- How do I reset my password?
- Is there a way to delete my Privyseal?