Once you have obtained your certificate URL and you have opened it. Scroll down to the bottom-right corner of the certificate where you will see a "Share"button. If you click on this button, you will have the ability to share your certificate on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and e-mail.
Articles in this section
- Changing your email address or mobile number
- How do I print my certificate?
- How do I share my certificate?
- How do I download my certificate?
- How do I update my agent status on my PrivySeal?
- Embed your seal on your web page
- How do I remove my Privyseal?
- How do I resize my Privyseal?
- How do I reset my password?
- Is there a way to delete my Privyseal?