If you are certain that all your details are correct and you still cannot be issued your certificate, kindly contact your professional body as you may have outstanding fees, CPD etc. PrivySeal does not have access to this information, therefore we advise that you contact your professional body for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Signing up for your Privyseal
- I do not have an email address of my own
- How do I get my seal and certificate?
- How do I get access to my seal and certificate?
- While trying to sign up, I entered the wrong details, how do I change this?
- When I log in, I get a "No Match" pop up error
- My details are correct yet I still cannot get my certificate issued to me
- I didn't get a timed one time pin
- I am in India and I cannot receive my OTP